Zilagirl
.Love THAT ROD!.

Friday, February 18, 2005

I'm...sick as a dog. *woof, woof!*

I know, I really am. And right before the state meet, too! It is sooo terrible, that I believe my head is hurting from just writing that down. :( I hate being sick. It wracks you of your creative energies and deprives you of thinking straight. But right now, I have a fever of 99 degrees and a headache.
-taking my temperature right now to make sure...-
Okay, I cannot tell. I'm terrible at taking my temp. But, I feel pretty good right now, and maybe I'll get better by tommorrow for the Gymnastics meet? I have to announce, and my voice needs to be good for that. God let me get better tonight!

And I've missed 2 A-days...funny, I've missed 2 math classes, and I don't feel dumber yet, Mr. Harmless! ((Heh. Lamps in math class.))

~See ya~
Mandie

Amanda P.Was here at1:00 PM | Comment


+++++


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

~~Archives

September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005

~~ Tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

~~~Friends
Harmless Thoughts
.Dark Dreams.
Blogskins
Blogger
Haloscan
Zilagirl

~~ Links
Blogger
Blogskins
Tuskudrusla

~~ Affiliates
Daily Bible Reading



Background by Lord Fluffy



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com