Zilagirl
.Love THAT ROD!.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I actually FOUND a peep who likes Egypt as much as I do...

Okay, I really did. Alec Stratton. He's pretty cool, but I still think that if you really like about Egypt, you'd like the 200 gods and goddesses that they had. (( I'm serious. 200 of them. Set, Bastet, Ra, Horus, Isis, Hathor, Taweret...)) He likes mummies. It's cool, but I still like the other ones better. Egyptology College, here I come!

~Love ya later~
Mandie

Amanda P.Was here at10:49 AM | Comment


+++++


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

~~Archives

September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005

~~ Tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

~~~Friends
Harmless Thoughts
.Dark Dreams.
Blogskins
Blogger
Haloscan
Zilagirl

~~ Links
Blogger
Blogskins
Tuskudrusla

~~ Affiliates
Daily Bible Reading



Background by Lord Fluffy



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com