Zilagirl
.Love THAT ROD!.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

New View on meets and Exams

Okay, before this, I would've said that exams are a waste of time, and meets would...SHOULD come before them. But I'm wrong. EXAMS ARE EVIL! AND COMING IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS! RUN FOR COVER!


They're not gone yet...and I have to study next weekend while at my friend's house. AND at the gym after competition. No cheering for the level 5 and 6 people. Sorry girls, but I'll still call out all of your names at the beginning!

~~~EXAM SCHEDULE~~~
DAY 1: History and English
DAY 2:Bible and Math
DAY 3: NONE! YAY! :)
DAY 4:Science and (can you believe it?) Orchestra

Friday we have all-school chapel, which I am playing Viola in. And THIS WEEK I have a parade on Sunday and a choir practice on Saturday. Next week I have around 5 tests to take. It's stressing, really.

~Luv Ya Later~
Mandie

Amanda P.Was here at2:48 PM | Comment


+++++


<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>


~~Archives

September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005

~~ Tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

~~~Friends
Harmless Thoughts
.Dark Dreams.
Blogskins
Blogger
Haloscan
Zilagirl

~~ Links
Blogger
Blogskins
Tuskudrusla

~~ Affiliates
Daily Bible Reading



Background by Lord Fluffy



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com