Zilagirl
.Love THAT ROD!.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Yet another 1000 words down...

...and 47,000 to go. Or Something close to that. In fact, that's how it was suppoused to be 2 weeks ago. I'm a little behind. Just a little. Okay, a LOT behind. A TON of a lot. Maybe if I wrote day and night I could catch up. MAYBE.



I wrote none in about 5 minutes. Sorry, but I have no EFFORT TO FINISH A STORY! I WILL finish this one, though. It's working title is 'Killing Amethyst Castle' and it's got 2,817 words in it and 3 chapters. Wish me luck!

~luv you later~
Zila

Amanda P.Was here at2:19 PM | Comment


+++++


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

~~Archives

September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005

~~ Tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

~~~Friends
Harmless Thoughts
.Dark Dreams.
Blogskins
Blogger
Haloscan
Zilagirl

~~ Links
Blogger
Blogskins
Tuskudrusla

~~ Affiliates
Daily Bible Reading



Background by Lord Fluffy



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com