Zilagirl
.Love THAT ROD!.

Monday, September 06, 2004

what happens so fast?

When I woke up this morning, (very early, too) No one was up. My mom and dad sleep in late and I don't. They say it's because I am young and they aren't. But I think that the real reason is that mom wakes me up every morning TOO early.
But then I realized: What if our life sped by like when we slept? That would be baaad for some of us who sleep in late. Life is like a gumball machine. Once you empty it, you can't start over. Hey, I made a cool saying! Wow...
Anyways, what I was saying is that we need to enjoy life more. Get out and ride bikes, take a picnic,or go to some of our school's basketball or football games. We've got a short life, enjoy it while you can, for God's new life for us in Heaven will be even better. :)

Amanda P.Was here at4:29 AM | Comment


+++++


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

~~Archives

September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005

~~ Tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

~~~Friends
Harmless Thoughts
.Dark Dreams.
Blogskins
Blogger
Haloscan
Zilagirl

~~ Links
Blogger
Blogskins
Tuskudrusla

~~ Affiliates
Daily Bible Reading



Background by Lord Fluffy



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com