Zilagirl
.Love THAT ROD!.

Friday, September 10, 2004

It's called, "Ask Amanda!"

I'm writing in red! Yay! ^^ Anyways, Today I wrote a song... it's really good. Sorry, Mr. Harmless, but I did it during that talk you gave about being quiet...maybe that's why I wasn't good today. But... I made up this thing, called, "Ask Amanda!" And it's really funny. It is what would happen if all the people would come to me for answers. TERRIBLE ENDING! It was funny to think of one of the popular girls coming around to me when they get older.

Brittney: "Amanda, what should I wear to my prom? I need to look good."

Me: "Ummmm....a dress? Or, if you're going for au natural, try nude. That would catch you date's eyes."

I know. Baad. Maybe I couldn't have all the answers...but God does! I know that one! God knows all about us, even how many hairs are on our head. (That's a lot, by the way)

Well, Ask Amanda! might not turn out good, but Ask God! will. He'll give you the right doors to go through in your life.

(P.S: For anyone out there, I doubt that Brittney will go nude. She'll probably go in something PINK. Ewww.)

Amanda P.Was here at5:24 PM | Comment


+++++


Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

~~Archives

September 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2005

~~ Tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

~~~Friends
Harmless Thoughts
.Dark Dreams.
Blogskins
Blogger
Haloscan
Zilagirl

~~ Links
Blogger
Blogskins
Tuskudrusla

~~ Affiliates
Daily Bible Reading



Background by Lord Fluffy



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com